[Imc] Re: paint progress?

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jan 8 19:36:04 UTC 2001

> How much remains to be done at the IMC?  Is painting still needed?

Oops, sorry I knew there was one more thing I needed to tell everyone.

The only part that is needed in the back (Sahara Sun) room is a second
coat border work along the top of walls in the area with the tiles and
touchup work whereever it looks neccessary.

The window wall also needs to be painted an as yet undecided color.

If anyone wants to get in but doesn't have a key just give me a call
at 344-7464 and I can open up. I'll be home all day.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org