[Imc] Interactivist.net, ascribe.org

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 01:35:57 UTC 2001

Those were very interesting links. With all the non-profits in the C-U
area there is plenty of material for stories available. We might also
want to send an introduction letter from the IMC to them that lets them
know the website is available for them to post info on themselves, as a
way of outreach. We might also want to consider a "Community Calendar"
section of the site for meeting notices. There is an "Upcoming Events"
link, but it seems to be more for national/interbnational events.
Mike