[Imc] good quotes

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 9 12:59:33 UTC 2001

I want to start a collection of grassroots media related quotes that
would be suitable for sticking on flyers or t-shirts or other IMC
propaganda.

you know, stuff like

"Don't hate the media, become the media!" - Jello Biafra

"Truth is ammunition. Knowledge is power. Love is political. Every
hour we are wasting is critical." - Pamela Means

That kind of stuff.

Please send any suggested quotes to imc-quotes at wolfgang.groogroo.com
and I will compile them all. Feel free to quote yourself!

I am thinking of making T-Shirts that we can sell at the open house
and at the space in general. With the UC-IMC logo, URL, and some of
these quotes. Would anybody object to such an endeavor?

Does anyone know if there are weird copyright issues with selling
T-Shirts with other people's quotes? I imagine that as long as the
quotes are short it is a fair-use thing but perhaps not if its the
sole content of an item for sale. Let me know what you know.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org