[Imc] Open house

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sun Jan 14 22:19:47 UTC 2001

When I checked the website the open house press release that I wrote was
already posted.  For those who were at the meeting today and remember the
conversation, am I supposed to post it on some other site?   I assume
since it's already on the site I don't have to post it anywhere else.  I
have sent the release to the various media outlets, in case anyone was
curious.
Nancy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.