[Imc] we have phones! (well almost)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 00:10:56 UTC 2001

Good job, Molly, in spite of the limited technical competence of the
phone company. Thanks!

Zach, I suggest using the 344-8820 number on the stuff you're doing (if
not too late!)

Also Zach, I'll be at the IMC about 3pm on Friday if you will be there
and need help with wiring (or possibly Thursday evening by arrangement.)
I think I remember seeing one phone among the donations. Can we cobble
up something that will get us a phone and at least a dialup connection?
I'm not sure about where the phone comes in, etc.

Mike