[Imc] posters are now at IMC space

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Jan 17 08:21:03 UTC 2001

The posters are now at the IMC space on the desk in the back of the
front room.

If people want to pick some signs up but don't have keys to the space
just give me a call (344-7464 or 390-1865) and I can meet you at the
space so you can pick them up and get distributing.

I dropped off:

about 100 signs for the open house event to put up everywhere on
bulliten boards across town asap. If you take the last of these signs
please let me know so I can make more copies. If you are distributing
signs and run out and need more it would be great if you could just
run off more copies yourself.

about 80 business cards, everyone should take a few so we can give
them out when we interview people or when people ask about the IMC.

about 300 informational flyers which don't have any time senstive
information so we can use those until they run out. they have donation
forms in them. We can mail them to people and we can give them out to
people who come to the open house and we can give stacks of them to
the libraries and anyone else that has a space for informational
pamphlers.

about 200 IMC stickers. we should sell these for a buck a piece and/or
use them as gifts to our donors (send them out with our first mailing)
because they weren't cheap to make (about $.35 each). I don't mind
donating the copying costs I just want to make sure that whoever ends
up with them actually wants them so that donation isn't wasted.

everything but the stickers is printed on 100% recycled paper.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org