[Imc] Fliers and loose ends

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 17 20:52:03 UTC 2001

look for your name -- there's a little for everyone

Thanks to Zach, the IMC PR machine!  The poster/brochure/stickers/cards
look great!

Shinjoun, James, and I are currently working on posters of IMC stories.
Cope has agreed to print up to 10 posters, so please send her ready-to-go
digital files of your posters up to 11x17 by Noon Friday:
cumpston at uiuc.edu.

IMCer's I'm looking for high resolution or print versions of photos
you have done.  Please send to me: danielle at onthejob.net.

Laura and/or Molly, if you're still interested in helping with the poster
project, it would be great if you could print 8x10 photos of our work.
Let me know if you want to take this on.

If anyone needs a scalable version of the IMC logo in non-PostScript
format, e-mail me.  I can send it as an Illustrator or EPS file.

Also, a big sign is up at the IMC.  I printed it so that when the open
house is over, we can cut that info off the bottom and keep the sign
(recycling).

We have a lot to show for a weeks worth of work!

the IMC cheerleader,
-danielle