[Imc] staff training

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Sun Jan 21 23:09:23 UTC 2001

if people who are staffing the imc this week want to have a brief intro
training to sergei, the computer in the production room, email me, and
i'll try to coordinate something with you.

i'm thinking sergei should be offlimits to people who don't know what
they're doing on it, until we having training sessions and memberships in
place.  however, i am willing to train folks who want to learn now (it's
not very complicated, just a bit of information...such as logon and such)

brian