[Imc] online donations

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jan 22 07:29:15 UTC 2001

I looked into how the DC-IMC is doing their online donations. They are
using a service from verisign called payflow link. This service costs
$179 for initial setup and $19.95/month for service.

We also apparently have to get an Internet Merchant Account with some
bank. Randomly looking at a few banks it seems that this would cost
$79 one time and $20 per month. And then we pay something like $0.30
on every transaction.

Its something to think about but we have to be sure we expect to pull
in a lot of extra cash via this method if it is going to be worth it.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org