[Imc] IMC STAFFING HOURS LIST.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 24 20:43:06 UTC 2001

Hello all,

Attached is the staffing list updated as of this afternoon.  We still need
people to take shifts at the following times:

Sundays 8-9 p.m.
Mondays 7-9 p.m.
Fridays 4-7 p.m.

Please check the staff roster next time you're in the IMC (it will be up by
tonight) if you cannot read the Excel file.  Also, we are looking to
increase the hours we are open, but only as we get folks who are dedicated
to staffing for a long period of time.  Currently, the IMC will be open
from 4p.m. to 9p.m. every day of the week (Monday-Sunday)!!!

We are looking for people who are free on either side of these ours (i.e.
are free at hours that abut the times we are already open) and plan to
expand the IMC's hours as people volunteer their time.  So, if you want to
volunteer, please let me know (and cc Molly Stentz <molly at onthejob.net> or
just hit reply all when you respond to this e-mail).

Thanks to everyone who's already helping to staff the IMC and I look
forward to many others stepping forward to join the effort to expand our
hours.

--Sascha