[Imc] Furniture Deal

Wendy Edwards wedwards at ntx1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 25 15:32:00 UTC 2001

Hi.  Some of you know me, and some of you probably don't.  Anyhow, my
grandfather died somewhat unexpectedly around Thanksgiving, and my family is
in the process of sorting out the things in his house.  There are a number
of items that nobody in the family has "spoken for", and they're willing to
let the IMC come down and take whatever they want from those.  Currently,
they include a table chairs, wicker sofa set, etc.  The catch is the word
"down."  The house is in Murphysboro (near Carbondale), a few hours down
I-57 from C-U.  It would probably make the most sense to rent a U-Haul if
you wanted to do this.  Since I'll probably have to go also, I can take at
least one person in my car.  If you want to do this, it would be good to do
this soon, since they will need to sell the house.

Wendy