[Imc] Furniture Deal, Again

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Tue Jan 30 17:39:24 UTC 2001

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the offer. We talked about it at our last meeting on Sunday and
we've gathered a few volunteers. We were wondering if it would be possible
to pick up some items on the weekend of Feb 9, as several IMC people will
be down in the Carbondale area then for a conference. Would that be too
late?
Also, if we could get an idea of what exactly would be available to us,
we'd have a better idea of how many folks we'll need, what type of
vehicle, and what pieces the IMC could actually use.

Thanks so much!!
-Molly