[Imc] Re: Fwd: David Johnson pictures

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 30 04:20:20 UTC 2001

> I am trying to get photos of David Johnson or David with Mike
> Griffin that we can run in Synthesis/Regeneration with an article
> Mike wrote about the trial.  Synthesis/Regeneration is sent to
> members of the Greens/Green Party USA.  Do you have photos we could
> use?
>
> Solidarity,
>
> Don Fitz

I took a few photo's at the trial but then my camera's batteries died
so I didn't get any more. Also these pictures are pretty low quality.

http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/photo_album/johnson_trial/

In this picture Dave appears second from the left.

http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/photo_album/johnson_trial/defense_team.jpg

I don't know if anyone else took pictures or not. I am Cc'ing this
message to the entire IMC group in the hopes that anyone who did take
pictures might be able to respond to you.

Here are links to all the articles posted on the Urbana-Champaign
Indymedia Center site about Dave Johnson:

http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=41
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=77
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=80
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=82
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=94
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=108
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=109

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org