[Imc] IMC meeting notes 01/28/01

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 31 15:15:28 UTC 2001

A couple quick things:

Paul Young may make our new business cards -- he's a professional graphics
designer and has offered to do some (free) free-lance work for the IMC.  I
sent
an e-mail out to him yesterday and am awaiting a reply.

>Are there issues with working with the Greens and 501c3 stuff?

Yes, we shouldn't share space or resources with political parties.  If
there is
a non-political part of the Greens then this wouldn't be a problem.  But
sharing resources with a political party is a bad idea.

>If we get into this kind of retailing is there any issue with 501c3? I
>assume that as long as we are using it for fundraising that it is ok.

This shouldn't be a problem as it fits in with our mission to be a community
resource.

--Sascha