[Imc] IMC meeting notes 01/28/01

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 31 23:40:14 UTC 2001

I understand the need to be sensitive to the tax-exempt (501c3) status we
don't even have yet, but I don't think we need to go overboard. I don't
see why we would be prohibited from renting space to a political party.
I know there was an issue w/ the ymca but I think they didn't have any
vested interest in trying to help the greens, whereas I think we do.
I'd like to try to get some friendly lawyerly advice. I'll contact the
Law Clinic at UI to try to firm up some fuzzy ideas floating around.

-Molly