[Imc] 4th of July parade

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Mon Jul 2 22:18:55 UTC 2001

One other suggestion for those not showing up for sign making party &
plan on making their own signs:  we're trying to be as positive as
possible with our slogans for the signs, so please check out our 10 Key
Values (thanks to Mike Lehman, they're on the IMC website), for
suggestions.  We're making signs that say "Grassroots Democracy" and
"Ecological Wisdom," things that go along with our 10 key values are
fine, such as "Living Wage," "People before Profits."   We're trying to
avoid things like "Kill Bush" or "Down with Republicans", things we'd
like to say but probably won't make many friends saying.
Thanks!
Nancy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.