[Imc] steering group minutes 7/1

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:27:10 UTC 2001

Dan from Clam volunteered to give the IMC a small, dorm-sized fridge last week.  With much time spent restocking, it ma be adequate to store sodas, but it would never be large enough to store food for a party or reception.  Mike--could you perhaps track this down and take a look at it

--Sarah (who is having some difficulty navigating a Portuguese keyboard and apologizes for not posting the space notes before leaving, but who is otherwise enjoying herself)