[Imc] Tim Johnson on WILL AM 580 Thursday

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 16:08:47 UTC 2001

US Rep. Tim Johnson will be the guest on the 11am hour of Focus 580 on
WILL AM Thursday, July 5. I'm sure you can think of lot's of questions
to ask, but in particular I'm sure all the farmers struggling to make
ends meet are wondering what the hell Tim Johnson is doing as a
co-sponsor of the Fast Track authority (now renamed as Trade Promotion
Authority) to implement the FTAA? Not to mention all those in
manufacturing jobs in the district whose jobs will be at risk if NAFTA
is further expanded by the FTAA.

For more background info on the FTAA and Fast Track authority, go to:
<http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=1274>

The previously secret text of the FTAA was FINALLY made public (at least
in Canada) at:
<http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/tna-nac/ftaa_neg-e.asp>

Mike