[Imc] Tree Sitting story from AP (fwd)

Molly Stentz molly at onthejob.net
Fri Jul 6 19:15:56 UTC 2001

Hi everyone,

Free Speech Radio News wants to run a headline on this story for Monday's
show. I've talked to Randi Z and told her we'd get something to her if we
could.

Does anyone know anyone in Bloomington? I have a few leads but haven't
gotten ahold of anyone yet. This is only a headline, with possibility of a
feature (3-4m) so I can't spend a ton of time on it but I'm going to give
it a shot..

Could anyone drive out to Bloomington this weekend to find out what is
going on and get some audio? Anyone else interested in working on this?
Please let me know! Hot news!  We could run it on the News hour too!

Pls email me any contacts you have in Bloomington who might know what's
going on.

-Molly