[Imc] log book

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:27:27 UTC 2001

Hi all--

I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder to use the staff log book while you're staffing.  We're trying to make sure problems/questions/concerns get addressed as well as document use of the space and the number of folks who come to different meetings and events.  We need you're help to do this.  The Staff Log Book is located on the staff computer in the corner of the front room.  It only takes a moment out of your shift, andit makes a surprisingly big difference.

Thanks,

Sarah