[Imc] For those who are looking for a way to help the IMC.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 22 00:46:55 UTC 2001

Hi all,

On Saturday, August 4th there will be an arts and entertainment street
festival in downtown Urbana.  I have talked with Brian Hagy and worked out
a deal whereby the IMC can become an official co-sponsor of the event if
we can get 4 volunteers to help them for the day (e.g. running games from
around 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.).  This is an easy way to help the IMC and is a
one-time committment.  If you have been looking for an easy way to help
the IMC -- and especially if you haven't been very active previously,
please consider volunteering for this event.  Our core group is very much
tapped out, and we are in dire need of new people to volunteer their time
to keep this collective effort strong.  Please contact me if you would be
willing to volunteer for the day -- all we need is four people.

--Sascha