[Imc] Italia IMC raided by police in bloody attack

Jason Pitzl jpitzl at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:55:00 UTC 2001

Mark Bee wrote:
"I am still looking for reports of peaceful folks with broken limbs,"

See pagan activist Starhawks accounts of police raiding and beating of
non-violent protesters

"They had come in to the rooms where people were sleeping. Everyone had
raised up their hands, calling out "pacifisti! Pacifist!" And they beat the
shit out of every person there. There's no pretty way to say it. We went
into the other building: there was blood at every sleeping spot, pools of it
in some places, stuff thrown around, computers and equipment trashed."
~Starhawk

http://www.starhawk.org/activism/genoa2.html

-Jason Pitzl
MythWorks, www.wildhunt.org/myth/