[Imc] audio features for free speach radio news.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 26 04:21:28 UTC 2001

i talked with aaron glantz from free speach radio news today about some of
the stories we are working on here at the IMC and possible ideas for
stories for FSRN.  if either you are working on a story that has national
relevance or would work on such an audio segment (of between 4-5 minutes)
if it had a national audience and you got paid for it, please send me a
one-paragraph (or less) description of the piece to me.  i plan to
collect these ideas and forward them to FSRN on fridday.

thanks,

--sascha