[Imc] audio features for free speach radio news.

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 05:23:44 UTC 2001

I don't have any good FSRN ideas right now, but thanks to Paul K. I do
have some audio production training.  I would really like to get more
experience working on actual audio stuff.

SO ... if you have an idea and some interviews, but don't want to go
through the trouble of producing these, don't let that hold you back
from submitting your ideas to Sascha.  I would be very happy to help
you produce your audio segment.  I'm not after any of the money you
may get for this, but the experience would be helpful to me.  You may
not get the best production job ever, but you'll get at least what you
pay for.

It would be great to get some IMC pieces on FSRN!  Good job Sascha!

Jay