[Imc] Staffing orientation

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Fri Jul 27 01:32:36 UTC 2001

Hi, everyone.  I am the acting IMC staffing coordinator for the summer.
If there is anybody out there who needs or wants a staffing orientation,
I staff from 6-7pm on Mondays, and 6-9 pm on Wednesdays with my husband,
Russ.  I can do an orientation during these times, but please email me
first so we can coordinate a specific day & time.  Because I staff on a
"team-stafffing" basis with Russ, sometimes I'm not there if I have
something else to do, so contact me first.  You can also give me a call
at 337-0334.

Nancy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.