[Imc] Fwd: MUMIA COURT APPEARANCE CONFIRMED!

Robert Dunn prorobert8 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:15:30 UTC 2001

Folks, it appears that Mumia is going to get his day in court. However it is
unfortunate that Leonard Peltier is still being denied justice.

Can the IMC do a feature on the Mumia case and on political prisoners for
the WEFT radio show. I would be willing to do something on Leonard Peltier.
In solidarity,
Robert