[Imc] KOTHEIMER PLAYS HOOKEY

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri Jun 8 21:40:07 UTC 2001

hi Omar,

thanks for reminding me that i need to announce to the list that i will be
out of town this TUESDAY, the 12th of JUNE, and i will need a substitute
staffer from 4PM-7PM at the IMC.

apologies to you, Omar, and to anyone else seeking my audio tech.
assistance that day.  i can be available Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM, for audio
tech. consulatations, if people need it.

paulkotheimer:)