Fw: Re: [Prairiegreens] Fw: Re: [Imc] July 4th March

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sat Jun 9 03:41:32 UTC 2001

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nancy dietrich <nancydietrich at juno.com>
To: m-brady-11 at alumni.uchicago.edu
Cc: prairiegreens at lists.groogroo.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:28:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [Prairiegreens] Fw: Re: [Imc] July 4th March

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:50:24 -0I'm sending this to the IMC list too.

Zach had a good idea about having an umbrella organization marching where
any progressive people march together, that way we don't have to worry
about the IMC non-profit status conflicting with the Green Party
political status.

I think this would be the best way to go.  However, it is still unclear
(at least to me:-) ) whether someone within the C-U progressive circles
has a permit to march.  I'll send a couple more emails out to see if I
can get some more info.  I REALLY want to take part in this, but I don't
have time by the 10th to do anything, so Melinda, if you could look into
this that would be FANTASTIC.  Russ & I definitely would plan on showing
up if we (meaning any  C-U progressives, Green Party, IMC, etc.) could
scrape something together.