[Imc] June news hours

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 01:54:27 UTC 2001

FYI-

I could help out with a news hour either for the June 11th or June 18th news
hours. I have also talked with Maria Silva, Andy Trull and Sarah Kanouse who
said they also might want to produce something for the shows.

Probable stories so far:

The Barbara Dyskant interview about Nuclear Energy is edited, 23 min
could be a feature with some extra research about Nuclear in IL.

Maria Silva suggested a story on a factory in IL that is exploiting Latino
Migrant workers.

Any other suggestions?

Also, there are Life in the Bike Lane pieces that could be used as well.

Pauline