[Imc] July 4th March

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sat Jun 9 03:39:39 UTC 2001

Paul,
As you may have seen from the emails, there's been some talk about the
Green Party marching as well, adn Zach had a suggestion that the
progressive groups all get together under a generic umbrella organization
for us all to get together to march so as not to interfere w/ IMC
non-profit status.  Is this kind of what you're talking about here, or is
this strictly for the IMC?  I can't believe we have to spend this much
time dealing with a permit;  so much for freedom :)  We here at the green
party are still trying to figure out what to do about this permit thing;
that's why I thought the "umbrella organization" idea was a good one.