[Imc] July 4th March

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Mon Jun 11 18:35:26 UTC 2001

hi nancy et al

last year Danielle Chynoweth, Tim Gibbs, and others organized a
Progressive Community entry into the 4th of July parade.

as a result, the "Coalition for Communities" or something (which is what
we called ourselves) were on the 4th of July Parade organizers' mailing
list, and the mailing address for our Community Coalition was listed as
409 North Race, i.e. the School for Designing a Society SchoolHouse,
which is where i live.

a form letter from the Parade Organizers to the Community Coalition
soliciting a repeat entry in the parade arrived at the SchoolHouse a month
or so ago.  i didn't open it 'cause it wasn't addressed to me, and i
didn't know what it was UNTIL people at the IMC started talking about the
parade, at which point i put 2 and 2 together and figured out who this
letter must be from and what it must be about.  SO, i brought the
envelope, from the cluttered and neglected inbox at the SchoolHouse, over
to the slightly-less-cluttered IMC, where i promptly left it lying
god-knows-where in the production room.

So, in case you need it, this LETTER is in the production room somewhere.
i can find it and pin it to the bulletin board for you this afternoon.

paulkotheimer:)