[Imc] Death Penalty Protest

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 03:28:31 UTC 2001

Hello all,
I am going to go down to Terre Haute on Sunday and take part in the anti DP protest.  I plan on taking my mini disc recorder and camera and try my best to cover the event as an journalist.  Do we have any kind of press ID to use?

If you want to check some info about the events you can check out this web site.
http://members.aol.com/matreshka/dp/than.html

Does anyone have an interest in going with me? I can drive and am flexible on the schedule.

I'll plan on writing a piece for the website (my first) and will have the audio available for use. Maybe someone with more experience will be interested in working with me to edit the piece for a future part of the IMC newshour. Any suggestions and help is welcome.
Sandra Ahten