[Imc] June 18 newshour

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Sun Jun 10 16:02:37 UTC 2001

Sandra-
I think it's great that you are travelling to Terre Haute to cover this
topic.  Is there someone else after McVeigh scheduled to be executed (my
notes say McVeigh will be executed the 11th)?
On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:37:27 -0500 "Sandra Ahten"
<spiritofsandra at hotmail.com> writes:
> I have no idea what happen to my last post.
> I just wanted you to know that if things go as planned today. I
> would like to speak up for producing the June 18 newshour.  The
> topic would be the DP.  That is the date that the 2nd federal
> execution in 25+ years is scheduled to take place in Terre Haute. I
> am going down to Terre Haute today, to cover the McVeigh execution.
> I plan on the focus being Death Penalty Abolitionist Activist.
> There is a Francis Boyle here in town whom I also hope to interview.
> He is at UI Law School and was 10 years on the board of Amnesty
> International.
>
> Think of me today, as I represent you and all those whose want the
> killing in our name to end.
>
> Sandra Ahten

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.