[Imc] Death Penalty Story

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:38:37 UTC 2001

I have a story written.
"Report from Terre Haute- the True Face of Death Row".
At 1260 words it has four breakdowns:
-Let's Look at Four Cases,
-Goal of Activist: More Dialouge - More Awareness
-Racial Bias - Numbers Show Bias, Yet denied by Feds
-Which Victims Count?

Is anyone available to edit it/ proof it for me. Help me get it posted? - I'll be dropping by something that can be read at WEFT prior to 5. - just in case there is any time available. You can call me right now at home 367-6345. I'll be available after my class is over ay 7. Though I got to get to sleep soon.

I'd like to post it to news headlines. I could post to the newswire myself... but would like to have it edited proofed first.- I'm way too tired.

It was so exciting to be reporting. I actually got in the drawing  to witness the execution. Obviously I didn't get it... but the chances were actually excellent. - (they were selecting two from 33) I had my "right to be considered a valid journalist - even thought I'm not from corporate media"

I have excellent interviews and talk on minidisc... and look forward to the radio production this week.  Was that discussed on Sunday at the news hound meeting?
Let me know.
Sandra