[Imc] Death Penalty Story

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 20:34:14 UTC 2001

Hi Sandra,
I know this was brought up, but since I was at the news meeting
yesterday and minutes haven't been posted, I'm not certain of what
happened. I do know they were still looking for someone for the 18th
show and I can't think of a more timely topic.

As for tonight, I know they were hoping to have it on CD by 4pm today.
Might want to call Mark E. at WEFT, cause I think he was going to be
there at 5pm? if you can't reach anyone at the IMC for better info at
this point.
Mike Lehman