[Imc] Re: regional IMC shindig?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jun 12 18:09:36 UTC 2001

just catching up on IMC emails from the last week or so...

I saw Molly's note about having a regional IMC party.

I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that there is an email list
on lists.groogroo.com called "imc-midwest-regional" that was set up
specifically for coordinating this kind of thing: