[Imc] publishing on website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 14:43:58 UTC 2001

Hi Sandra,
It's on the Newswire, however...
The way the page reads, once you get the screen that says it is being
uploaded, it seems as if you can go directly back to the front page. The
problem is that the upload is really still taking place. Instead of
going back to the mainpage, you need to wait until it says "done" down
at the bottom of the browser window. Otherwise it won't immediately go
to the mainpage and will not be updated until another story is uploaded
that pushes it out to the mainpage.

Tech is aware of the problem.

And it is a great story. Thanks for making the effort to go.
Mike Lehman