[Imc] And still we need volunteers!!!!

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Thu Jun 14 00:02:09 UTC 2001

The IMC is going to be presenting a table at the Taste of Champaign this
weekend (Saturday, June 16 AND Sunday, June 17).  We need volunteers for
this, and how!!!

On Saturday, we need volunteers to help monitor the table from 11 AM,
until 8 PM, and to help load up the stuff and bring it back to the IMC.
On Sunday, we need volunteers to help monitor the table from 12 AM, until
5 PM, and again help to load up the stuff and bring it back to the IMC.

So far, scheduled are:

Saturday:	Brian 11-2
		Aaron 11-12
		Mark E. 4-6

Sunday:		Brian 12-3

(YES, FOLKS, IT'S TRUE, THIS SCHEDULE HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE THE ORIGINAL
POSTING.)

We need at least two people at the table at a time, preferably.  And if
you can help clean up, we need people with a van (or station wagon) to
help move stuff back (on both Saturday and Sunday).  We clean up on
Saturday at 8 PM (unless there's no people supporting, then we clean up
earlier) and on Sunday at 5 PM.

PLEASE help us out.  This is a great way to be involved more with the IMC,
and to help let people in the community know about this incredible
resource.

Thanks,
brian