[Imc] sergei

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu Jun 14 18:28:28 UTC 2001

hi brian

things which i would like to keep on the M: drive for now include:

all IMC related text files (in M:\Kotheimer)
FTAA 29-minute final version
Serious Folking Music Folder (which i've actually sneaked onto the O:
drive)
a folder in M:\Production Room which will contain music from CD for
possible use on future IMC news hours.

i can spend some time peeling off the things that i need burned to CD
sometime later this afternoon.

and i want to beg you not to strip the M:\ drive until current users are
aware of what's going to happen and where their files are going to be.  i
end up fielding panicky phonecalls when people can't find their files.
hope that's okay.

k:)otheimer