[Imc] Electricity: "Net Metering"

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Sun Jun 17 17:26:32 UTC 2001

Eric, I'm taking the liberty of reposting this post of yours from the
cmi.politics newsgroup to the Greens and IMC listserves.  I think this is
fascinating info that people concerned about such topics should be aware of.
Perhaps it will prove useful to Pauline in producing her radio show, for
example, to the IMC news and print groups, and to the Greens' municipal
utitlity committee.  Thanks, Eric!

John