[Imc] (Gay) Boy Scouts program

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 18 19:10:42 UTC 2001

Tune-in reminder:

Tomorrow night (Tuesday night 6/19) at 9pm your public television station,
WILL-TV, proudly presents, "Scouts' Honor," a look at the conflict between
the anti-gay policies of the Boy Scouts of America and the broad-based
movement by many of its members to overturn them.

Please call the viewer reaction comment line after the broadcast,
217-333-0440.  Our program director, David Thiel, loves to hear positive
comments to counter the super negative ones he gets whenever we air anything
pro-gay.

Kimberlie