[Imc] interim booking person needed

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:46:01 UTC 2001

Hi all--

I will be out of the country from June 28 to July 19th, and the IMC needs someone to coordinate space booking in my absence.  Your job would likely take up only a couple of hours per week and would include:

--emailing/returning calls on inquiries into the space
--scheduling and arranging payment on rentals
--preparing and sending out weekly emails of events taking place at the IMC
--sending out announcements (which I will write in advance) of IMC-sponsored events

That's it!  I'll handle billing and membership stuff when I get back.

Let me know if you're interested.

--Sarah