[Imc] audio on line

8am editor at 8am.com
Tue Jun 19 15:28:57 UTC 2001

My wife Lee Petrie-Springer and I listened to the show in its entirety
last night. We were especially taken with the balance presented, in
letting pro-death penalty people speak at length (not just given
unflattering sound bites).  This approach augurs well for the future.
All aspects of the production -- from research to execution -- were
particularly well done.    This effort from the Indy Media Center
deserves the heartiest congratulations and admiration.

Greg Springer