[Imc] audio on line

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Jun 19 17:37:07 UTC 2001

hi sandra

i'm converting your feature to an MP3 right now.  in a whirlwind
operation, i've turned your interview with Carolyn Gray into a 5-minute
feature in the hopes of having it run on Free Speech Radio News.

i've proposed a 60/20/20 split of the potential $ from that.  that's
flexible of course.

look for your feature on-line as an MP3 soon.

paulkotheimer

On Tue, 19
Jun 2001, Sandra Ahten wrote:

> I have had requests from folks who couldn't turn in to hear the June 18 newscast on the DP - Can anyone help me get it on line? Is this possible?
>
> Thanks to Mark Enslin for more than 30 hours of work getting that thing produced. It would NOT have happened without him.
>
> Team work: also thanks to Paul K for that geeky tweeking thing you did. Sevilla for the voicework. Omar and Nancy for their part of of headline news.
>
> This whole thing really affected me. I cried listening to the account of Garza execution this morning. I can't believe we did this.  I know. I know. we have blood on our hands from many things... but this is just so obvious... so wrong... and still so hard to talk about in everyday society.  I'm thankful that I am part of a community where I can talk about it. Where I can DO something (in my own small way) about it.
>
> Sandra

THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com

c/o the School for Designing a Society