[Imc] Submitting to Free Speech Radio News

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 18:55:26 UTC 2001

Paul,
If Sandra has no problems with the split, it's OK with me. She did put a
lot of work into this also, so I'd want to make sure she felt OK about
it. Since I don't remember exactly what was agreed in advance, I'm not
sure this applies, but I'd rather see extra to you on this one come from
the IMC's share, than from her share, since we could consider it an
investment into infrastructure work necessary to contribute to FSRN.
Mike Lehman