[Imc] Gazette on IMC-Print

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Tue Jun 19 20:27:22 UTC 2001

Today's news-gazette has extensive comments from Paul Riismandel about the
IMC's new print publication.  Check it out
here:  http://www.news-gazette.com/story.cfm?Number=9582

Also, we received this note from the president the oldest union at UIUC,
AFSCME local 698, which represents (among others) the university's shepherds: