[Imc] Sunday-Radio Show

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 16:53:34 UTC 2001

Friends,

Last week I wrote and co-produced a 42 minute show on the Death Penalty based on interviews that I did in Terre Haute hours before the McVeigh execution. It was played as part of the Indy Media Center Monday newshour last Monday at 6pm.

It is being replayed  on WEFT 90.1fm at 1pm tomorrow. That is Sunday June 24 at 1pm.

The Sunday show is Womyn Making Waves - which I co-host with other women as part of a collective. Usually we focus on music by, for and about women.  This week, besides this show I will be playing an interview that Amy Goodman of "Democracy Now" did with Ani Difranco - on "Art and Revolution."

Hope you can tune it.