[Imc] Labor and Economics Articles for IMC Print

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 29 01:17:46 UTC 2001

The deadline for the first IMC print edition is Thursday, July 5, a week
from today. As co-editor (with David Johnson) of Labor and Economics,
your article is needed, especially if it has a local angle.

Since we are still unsure about the exact space in column-inches that
will be allocated for each section (wasn't someone going to check on
this and report back?), it is unclear what the maximum length that your
article may be, so send us anything you have and we'll try to figure out
what to do with it if it is too long.

Mike Lehman
rebelmike at earthlink.net

David Johnson