[Imc] July 4 parade

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Fri Jun 29 04:14:27 UTC 2001

The Prairie Green Party would like to invite any interested bodies to
march in the 4th of July parade with us.  Here's the scoop:  We will have
a banner reading "The Prairie Green Party."  We invite you to make a sign
of your choice to carry in the parade which would reflect one of our 10
Key Values (listed below).  We ask that you wear a green, or somewhat
green, shirt, and if possible, make your sign on white posterboard with
green lettering.   Laurel Prussing is hosting a picnic afterwards for
marchers in our clan, so if that's not incentive enough, I don't know
what is.

We will be meeting on July 3, time & place TBA, to make signs.  However,
you are more than welcome to just show up on the 4th at our meeting place
of California & Coler in Urbana around 12:45pm.  It's about a 2-mile
walk;  ending at 4th & Peabody.  If you have any questions, send me an
email or call at 337-0334.

Laurel would like a headcount for the picnic, so if you think you're
going to make it, please let me know with an email reply
Thanks,
Nancy

Ten key values:

Ecological Wisdom