[Imc] Re: IMC/GRRRLFEST schedule finalization

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:14:04 UTC 2001

Hi
Thanks paul running with this. the only thing i would add is a time frame
for friday afternoon. It seems like aimee wanted to know time frames for the
workshops. Aimee, whatever hour -hour and a half does not interfere with
other workshops between 5 and 8;30 on firday night would be fine with me.
SEhvilla already said that she would do this with me.

Is the School going to offer anything for this? What about something on
transgender?

Pauline